We believe online assessment should be available and accessible to all.
We strive to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 on www.stack-assessment.org ("the website") at most of level AA requirements.
This statement covers the STACK website, and does not cover the STACK interface for teachers and students.
The main website www.stack-assessment.org,
- functions at 200% zoom,
- is responsive and usable on most common browsers and resolutions;
- browsers tested on: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge,
- resolutions tested on: common resolutions for laptop, tablet and mobile,
- ensures all non-text elements have alternative text,
- never uses colour as the sole means of conveying information,
- The website is not compatible with Internet Explorer 11.
- The website has not yet been tested with applications that increase/decrease text size only.
- The website has not yet been tested with screen readers.
- The navigation bar cannot be navigated with only keyboard beyond two levels.
- The user map on /CaseStudies/Overview is not navigable by keyboard.
- Some elements have a colour contrast ratio of less than 4:5:1, in particular the navigation bar.
- The documentation website "docs.stack-assessment.org" has not yet been tested for accessibility.
For comments or suggestions regarding to accessibility, please email Chris Sangwin at C.J.Sangwin@ed.ac.uk